GET YOUR TEAMS "UNSTUCK"
Move teams from stress to creativity!
Change your Mind…Create New ResultsTM
2019 Dates Available:
January 11, February 1, March 15, April 12, May 10 and June 7
Smart organizations realize employees are their greatest asset.
If you’re ready to enable an emotionally intelligent, resilient, creative and fully engaged team, then you’re ready to test drive the Change Your Mind…Create New Results ™ workshop to see how to get there!
From attending this “test drive” session, you will:
- Learn how the brain works and why this is important for change
- Set intentions for yourself and your organization for new potentials and ways of BEING (i.e., “showing up” in the workplace)
- Apply practices, based on neuroscience, to create pathways to new potentials and ways of BEING
- Experience how to mentally rewire your brain
Benefits of Change your mind…Create New Results™ Workshop:
Individuals and Teams will learn how to rewire the brain to become:
- More creative, less rigid
- More trusting, less fearful
- More resilient, less stressed
- More productive, less distracted
- More customer centric, less function focused
- More open to new ideas, less stuck in the past
80 page, wire bound, full-color Change Your Mind…Create New Results™ workbook
Join other team-focused leaders like yourself to learn and dialog on the important topic of getting teams “unstuck” using neuroscience processes, models and tools!
Cost Effective “test drive” of this tool for your team
As a discerning talent development decision maker, you get to experience the power and impact of everything the Change Your Mind…Create New Results™ workshop offers. You will go back to your company knowing that by bringing Suzanne, a certified NCS Consultant and this workshop into your organization, you will be able to significantly move the needle on employee engagement, stress reduction and emotional intelligence improvements for both your TEAM and your ORGANIZATION.
VENUE & DETAILS
Change your mind…Create New Results™ Workshop
GET IN TOUCH
Contact Suzanne for a complementary 30-minute strategy session to brainstorm possibilities. What might the bottom line impact be to your organization in terms of increased engagement, productivity, and creativity? How might you achieve a performance and values-driven culture as a result of introducing these tools into your organization?