UNLOCK YOUR INNER "CONSCIOUS LEADER"
purpose, presence and people
Conscious Leadership BootcampTM
PURPOSE driven, PRESENCE powered and PEOPLE focused.
1:1 initial Discovery meeting, goal setting & pre-work. 1:1 Support
|Why||Leading from your “why”|
|Values||Leading from your values|
|Vision||Leading from your vision|
|Consciousness||Respond vs. React as Leader|
|Intention||Building your Personal “Brand”|
|Build Trust||Listening Skills|
|Develop||Leader as Coach|
**2 Saturday dates per month, after initial start
**Final cohort dates set based on participants scheduling needs.
Take your leadership development out of your busy workday allowing focus and attention.
Details: 9 (90) minute sessions, 13 hours of Group Coaching, Virtual Go-To-MeetingTM delivery
- Improved bottom line as you and your team become more creative, productive, engaged
- BE the leader everyone wants to work for
- Improved “situational adaptability” – via increased self-awareness, mindfulness, ability to respond vs. react
- More aligned leadership intention vs. actual impact – via balance, vision, defined leadership intentions
- Improved motivation, zeal and passion within your team or group
BENEFITS OF GROUP COACHING
- Learn from and be inspired by others’ perspectives, insights and ideas
- More cost effective than one-on-one coaching format
- Provides a group framework/structure yet enables individualized leadership growth and development
- Missed sessions are easily “made up” – recordings & materials available
- 1:1 Discovery session prior to Cohort start
- 13+ hours of Group coaching – 9 – 90 minute meetings over three months
- Content: Processes, models and tools for all concepts discussed
- Join other aspiring conscious leaders like yourself to create a new network for on-going learning and support!
- In between support – Suzanne is available via e-mail and phone calls for personal support.
GET IN TOUCH
Contact Suzanne for a complementary 30-minute strategy session to brainstorm possibilities. What might the bottom line impact be to your organization in terms of increased engagement, productivity, and creativity? How might you achieve a performance and values-driven culture as a result of introducing these tools into your organization?